Sweet potato and mandarin, seasoned with some thyme and sesame seeds – yes I love every bite of it. Pair it with some white fish, and you have a delicious lunch or dinner. Just make sure the sweet potato is diced in small cubes, small enough to cook in 15 minutes. This is truly good recipe, I hope you will enjoy it!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
- half of a sweet potato, diced in small cubes
- one white fish fillet
- one mandarin
- pinch of thyme
- pinch of toasted sesame seeds
- generous pinch of salt
- knob of butter
- Line a parchment paper. Place the sweet potato cubes first, season with salt, thyme, mandarin juice and sesame seeds. Make sure they don’t take more than 20 sm/8 in space.
- Place the fish on top and season as well. Top the fish with half of a mandarin and a knob of butter.
- Wrap everything in a parchment parcel and bake for about 15 minutes in a 200 C preheated oven. The time will vary depending how thick your fish is and how chunky the vegetables are cut.