Sweet, crunchy, healthy and delicious! You don’t really need much directions, as to how to create something this beautiful and nutritious and delicious – just follow the Mediterranean flavors!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: app.2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 handfuls of lettuce
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes (about 15)
- handful of toasted hazelnuts
- 1tsp. parmesan shredding
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 2 pinch of dry oregano
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- To create the salad is very straight forward. You just combine all the beautiful flavors in a salad bowl. But to make it even more delicious, pair it with my Mediterranean salad dressing.