This roasted beetroot salad is a perfect choice when you crave something warm and delicious, but still want it to be healthy. We are all guilty of ignoring root vegetables from time to time, so having a recipe that is so simple yet healthy and delicious is a must.
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 3 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
- 2 medium size fresh beets
- 2-3 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dry oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut fresh beetroot in bite-size chunks
- Dress them in a simple vinaigrette made of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dry oregano, salt & pepper.
- Put them in a baking tray and roast for 30 min.
- Once baked, serve them with few teaspoons of sour cream and sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
For more details on how to make this recipe, check the video recipe below.