It’s basically roasted potatoes recipe with Parmesan, dry basil and butter, only made in a beautiful rose-shape, super crunchy in the outside, but so soft and comforting in the middle. What’s not to love about it? Plus it’s easy to make and it takes just a few ingredients, which most likely you already have.
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 8 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 45 minutes
- ~400 potatoes
- ~50g. Parmesan,
- ~40g. melted butter
- 1 tsp. dry basil, oregano or thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil to brush the muffin tin cups
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- To make this potato recipe, simply peel and slice the potatoes in round shape, either by using a mandolin or if you don’t have one around, cut the thinnest slices you can with a knife. Mine were about 3-5mm or little less than 1/4in thick.
- In the potatoes, add the grated parmesan, the melted butter, the dry basil and the seasoning and mix well so that all the slices are coated.
- Brush the muffin tin with vegetable oil and fill each cup with potato slices.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until they start to get some color, than cover with aluminum foil and continue baking for another 30 minutes until if you pierce them with a knife, it will go inside easy which means that the inside of the potato stacks has been cooked as well. Enjoy!
For more details on how to make this recipe, check the video recipe below.