Pancake cups made perfect for whatever your favorite filling may be! I cannot be more excited to share this recipe – it is dessert for breakfast after all!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 12 pancake cups
Prep time: 2 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla sugar
- knob of butter
- Start by preheating your oven to 180C/350F
- Butter your muffin tin so that the pancakes will come out easily. Set the muffin tin aside.
- In a blander combine the milk, flour, the eggs and the sugar for a few pulses or until you get smooth consistency. You can just whisk the ingredients in a bowl if that’s what you prefer, it will only take minutes either way.
- Divide the pancake batter among the 12 cup muffin cups and bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Once they are baked simply fill them with your favorite toppings. Mine just happen to be the classic combination of chocolate cream with some hazelnuts and a banana.
For more details on how to make this recipe, check the video recipe below.