Salads don’t get much refreshing than this one. A combination of (or me at least) surprising ingredients made a truly delicious salad. I hope you will enjoy it!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: app.2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 handfuls of lettuce
- small piece feta cheese, crambled
- handful of dry cranberries
- half of orange, cut in slices
- a pinch of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. honey
- juice of half of orange
- To create the salad is very straight forward. Start with the lettuce and add all other ingredients on top. Dress with the delicious refreshing yogurt and turmeric salad dressing. Enjoy!