Energy balls make the perfect snack when we are on a hurry or simply need some mid-afternoon pick-me-up. These nuts and seeds energy balls are excellent when we crave something both healthy and delicious, they are packed with healthy ingredients, they are sweet, crunchy and they are so easy to put together.
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: app. 40 energy balls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Resting time: 30 minutes
- 150 g. almonds
- 50 g. rolled oats
- 100 g. peanuts
- 120 g. mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flex)
- 25 g. cia seeds
- 100 g. ground biscuits
- 100 g. raisins
- 130 g. peanut butter
- 100 g. soaked pitted dates
- 1 tbsp. honey
- To make them simply ground all the nuts and seeds in a food processor until they are finely grounded.
- Then add the peanut butter, the dates and the honey to combine the nuts and seeds.
- Once everything is well mixed, let it set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Make small, about 1.5 in balls from the batter, and top them however you like. I prefer to have them as they are.
For more details on how to make this recipe, check the video recipe below.