Someone once said to me – what grows together goes together! Well the same goes for fish. The best fish recipe always feature ingredients which are associated with coastal areas. Try the mediterranean tomato, olives, onion and parsley with some fish and you’ll know what I am taking about!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
- half of a fish fillet
- 1 small onion, cut in thin slices
- 1 small tomato, diced in small cubes
- couple of black olives, without the pit
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- generous pinch of salt
- handful of chopped parsley (basil would go well too)
- knob of butter
- Line a parchment paper. Line the onion slices first, than the tomato cubes and olives on top. Make sure they don’t take more than 20 sm/8 in space.
- Season all ingredients with lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Place the fish on top and season as well. And the parsley beside the fish. Finish the pile with the knob of butter – we want it to melt and coat the fish.
- Wrap everything in a parchment parcel and bake for about 15 minutes in a 200 C preheated oven. The time will vary depending how thick your fish is and how chunky the vegetables are cut.