Eating healthier is everyone’s goal. And the beginning always has something to do with broccoli and cauliflower. I have a great recipe for you today, quick and easy, nutritious and very tasty. Enjoy!
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
- half of a white fish fillet (hake, panga.. any white fish really)
- some broccoli and cauliflower florets
- leaf/leaves of swiss chard
- 2 tbsl. oil (olive or sunflower)
- seasoning – salt, black pepper, chilli flakes
- knob of butter
- red chilli pepper to serve with
- 1 lemon (the juice of it, and some slices to decorate)
- Line a parchment paper. Line the swiss chard leaves on top, make sure they don’t take more than 20 sm/8 in space.
- First put the broccoli and cauliflower florets on top of the chard, and season with salt, lemon juice and oil. Since all the ingredients will steam inside the parchment parcel, it’s very important to add as much flavorings as possible to have a delicious dish.
- Place the fish on top and season as well. Finish the pile with the knob of butter – we want it to melt and coat the fish.
- Wrap everything in a parchment parcel and bake for about 15 minutes. The time will vary depending how thick your fish is and how chunky the vegetables are cut.