Looking for the easiest way to get little ones eat chard, spinach or kale? This is the perfect recipe. It’s so delicious, yet so easy to make and nutritious that you will find yourself making it times and times again.
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- app. 2l. water
- 150g. spaghetti,
- 8 chard leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- app. 30g. shredded parmesan
- app. 30g. feta (optional)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. salt
- To make this chard and garlic spaghetti recipe start by boiling water and adding salt to it (about one tablespoon).
- Put the spaghetti in the water, submerging them gently.
- Cook for 3 minutes, add the garlic (only peeled, no need to chop) in the water and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the green leaves, whichever you choose to use, cook for 3 minutes than take them and the garlic our of the water and into a food processor to use for the sauce.
- To make the sauce add olive oil, lemon juice and parmesan into the food processor and blend for about 15 seconds.
- Pour the sauce in the spaghetti and mix well so that all the pasta is coated with the beautiful green sauce.
- Serve warm.
For more details on how to make this recipe, check the video recipe below.